Heriot-Watt Learning & Teaching Week 2020
June 8, 2020 @ 8:00 am – June 11, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Join us for a week of discussions, roundtables, webinars & tea-break talks.
This year’s Learning and Teaching Week reflects on what matters most in teaching: Our community, our care for students & colleagues, and our ability as educators to spark enthusiasms, shaping fresh thinking and action. It offers a chance to:
- Connect with colleagues.
- Share your practice.
- Find space to pause, take a breath and reflect on teaching practice.
The week is open to everyone in our Heriot-Watt community. Events will include:
- A keynote webinar from Professor Mick Healey and Dr Ruth Healey on active learning.
- Roundtables on wellbeing in learning and teaching, problem-based learning, and online learning.
- The launch of our new support programme Introducing Responsive Blended Learning
- Bite-size sessions on gamification, Lego for learning, and more.
- Opportunities to share practice and learn from colleagues.
The full schedule for the week can be found here
Details of the Bitesize Learning Sessions can be found here
Heriot-Watt colleagues can join the Learning & Teaching Week Teams here
All events will be online and are open to all Heriot-Watt colleagues.