Heriot-Watt Learning and Teaching Symposium 2021
June 7, 2021 – June 9, 2021
Strengthening Our Global Learning Community: Resilience in Action
Join us for a series of workshops, lectures, roundtables and tea-break conversations.
- Connect with colleagues.
- Share practice and experience.
- Be inspired by creative ideas in learning & teaching.
- Pause, take a breath and reflect on the past year.
This year our Learning and Teaching Symposium reflects on our strengths as a global learning community.
- How have we worked together to deliver teaching through this challenging year?
- What have we learned about supporting our students and putting wellbeing and care at the heart of our teaching?
- What do we want to hold on to and develop further from our experience of ‘pandemic pedagogy’?
Take the opportunity to explore resilience in action and share what really makes a difference as we work together to inspire learning.
Heriot-Watt colleagues can join the Learning & Teaching Symposium Teams here.
Sharing practice is at the heart of our Learning and Teaching Symposium. We would welcome contributions from across our whole community. Please consider sharing the approaches that have inspired your students, helped you work effectively as a teaching team, or enabled you to connect with communities beyond the university. Whatever your ideas are, we would welcome your submission.
The form for contributions can be found here and guidance on the different sorts of sessions can be found here. The deadline for receipt of submissions is Wednesday April 28th, 16.00 UK time. We look forward to receiving your submission.
All events will be online and are open to all Heriot-Watt colleagues.
More information will appear here as the programme is confirmed.